Birkenstock Arizona Birko – Flor (Gold)
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper material: Birko-Flor®
- Insole: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany
The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona Blue made in Gerymany is a real classic that has delighted men and women for decades. This variant is for everyone who likes glitter and at the same time prefers a more reserved look. The matt glitter effect looks subtle and is still an eye-catcher. The upper material consists of the skin-friendly and hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®..
Upper : Birko-Flor
Birko-Flor consists of an easy-care and hygienic PVC plastic that is connected on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The high-quality material is skin-friendly, makes it comfortable to wear and is also very hard-wearing.
Insole : leather insole
The skin-friendly, flexible leather insole gently hugs the foot and adapts to its contour. The open-pored and therefore particularly breathable surface enables a pleasant foot climate even during intense physical activity.
Footbed material: cork
Cork is a renewable raw material that is extracted from the bark of the cork oak. The natural product is heat-insulating and has very good damping properties.
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high quality, particularly light, elastic plastic with extremely good damping properties. This compensates for minor bumps in the floor and gently cushions the steps in the walking movement.
- Crafted from stainless steel with proprietary triple insulation.
- Patented easy-grip flat sides.
- No-slip bottom.
- Keeps drinks ice cold for up to 25 hours or hot for up to 12 without freezing or sweating.
- Cold even longer for drinks containing ice.
- Triple insulation
- No annoying 'bottle sweating'
- Stainless Steel
- Easy Grip Flat sides