Birkenstock Arizona Birko – Flor (Gold)
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper material: Birko-Flor®
- Insole: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany
The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona Blue made in Gerymany is a real classic that has delighted men and women for decades. This variant is for everyone who likes glitter and at the same time prefers a more reserved look. The matt glitter effect looks subtle and is still an eye-catcher. The upper material consists of the skin-friendly and hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®..
Upper : Birko-Flor
Birko-Flor consists of an easy-care and hygienic PVC plastic that is connected on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The high-quality material is skin-friendly, makes it comfortable to wear and is also very hard-wearing.
Insole : leather insole
The skin-friendly, flexible leather insole gently hugs the foot and adapts to its contour. The open-pored and therefore particularly breathable surface enables a pleasant foot climate even during intense physical activity.
Footbed material: cork
Cork is a renewable raw material that is extracted from the bark of the cork oak. The natural product is heat-insulating and has very good damping properties.
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high quality, particularly light, elastic plastic with extremely good damping properties. This compensates for minor bumps in the floor and gently cushions the steps in the walking movement.
- Cushioned BIRKENSTOCK soft footbed creates custom support with wear
- Birko-Flor® synthetic leather upper/li>
- Suede footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- EVA sole is flexible and lightweight
- Two adjustable straps with metal pin buckles
- “Made in Germany” quality stamp on footbed